Friday 12 July 2013

Muisc Bash

Muisc Bash

Muisc Bash by topteenz1 featuring high top shoes
This beautiful music themed outfit is so amazing. The dress and shoes let you be a proper cute chick for this 2013 summer. The hat goes best with curled hair and streaks of pink/red OR straightened hair. The red nail vanish goes well with music notes painted on your nails and a rose effect. A really floral body spray or perfume creates a girly atmosphere. The silver note necklace and charm bracelets are not only good for yourselves but makes perfect presents for your friends as friendship bracelets and necklaces. They are sure to love them!
 Jenny, 15 from Newport wore this outfit, she quoted "It's so comfortable and I love it. I don't normally wear dresses and if I do I wear heels, but this outfit is so beautiful. It makes me feel like a Pop Star. I have got a guitar as well! Soon I am going to an audition and I will definitely be wearing this. I bought it all last weekend and I have worn it 10 times since then. I just LOVE it so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...