Wednesday 3 July 2013

Bath, Splash!


I love having baths or showers, don't you just? What do you do at bath time?
Jane, 12, Manchester, "I sing in the shower and when I'm having a bath I play with my rubber duck. I know it's quite babyish but it's really fun and I enjoy it!"





Have you heard of LUSH? A bath and body shop: http://lush.com/ Amazing! Their bath bombs and soaps smell gorgeous. They are good enough to eat, to bad they aren't edible :( Or the amazing Bath, Bubble and Beyond: http://bathbubbleandbeyond.com/ Ah! Relaxing....
I really do love bath time, after a long, hard day it's always nice to lie back and relax in warm water with bubbles. Sometimes I turn off the lights and stick my bath light at the bottom, put a face mask on, listen to calming music (not too loud) and think about nothing, I sometimes dose off for a little bit and wake up wrinkled. I use soap in the shape of cupcakes, like the ones below and they are really nice.... But they do make me hungry :)
Image from flickr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...